Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sam. Happy 1 Month. Love always.

Better Than Dreams

It doesn’t matter what they say
Because they don’t know
The way it feels
When I look at you.

When our fingers interlock
When our gazes meet
When you look at me, and kiss me so slow
It’s like magic
Pulsing through my veins.

When I read your words
Saying I’m never alone
And I truly believe them
Because I finally have you.

When our hands brush
In parting or passing
When we kiss goodbye
Only ‘till tomorrow
When you look at me
Like I’m truly beautiful
And I stare back, amazed
You’re really there
When we talk and I think
I’m living a dream
But you say it can’t be,
It’s so much better.

Each time in the darkness
With you leaning towards me
I feel my heart skip a beat
Because, in that split second
I know what’s to come.

And when we’re together
The world seems to stop
All I hear is the way you breathe
As I take in your sweet scent
And hope to always be this happy

Every one of these memories
I hold close to my heart
It doesn’t matter what they say
Because when I’m with you
I never want anything
But for you to be as happy
As me.

No comments:

Post a Comment